Wednesday, June 4, 2008

We Can't Wipe a Moment -How Simple & Little Those Moments Are-

I've just back from Japan-Hawaii. An incentive trip that i got from my company (Sequislife). There were some moments we went shopping. During shopping time, i saw some hand-bags, there's a bag that suitable for my Mom..... i almost buy for my Mom..... 3 seconds later i remembered that my Mom has gone. When i bought lipsticks, i saw the typical colour that my Mom like, i almost buy for her... then i realized she has gone.. Yet still deep inside me i wanted to buy it for my Mom, coz i know it's her favorite typical colour.. I'm very sad that i can't buy things again for her... Every time i go overseas, i used to buy things for her, now i cannot do it again... 1 habit that i cannot do again now.. My habit every time i go abroad is buying somethings for my family, my friends, & my team to show that i still remember them whenever i go, to give my little attention to them, & to share my joyous trip with them.. It seems a very common & a very simple habit that everyone do everytime go overseas, but, this very common & very simple habit can make us sad & feel a lost when we realize that we never can do it again for someone we love most.... Enjoy every moment --good & bad moments, little & big moments, common & uncommon moments, simple & important moments-- coz we never know when we cannot have those moments again..

4 comments:

agustinus said...

everytime i open ur blog...i learn something....something big or small...
sumtimes its a big thing that i al'dy know...but sumtimes i found little thing that can influence myself and people around me...

u teach me sumthing bout ur little habits...its reminds me that i should enjoy every moment with everyone, my family..my litte family, my team...my fren..my special fren...my very special fren..my very very special fren heheehe..no matter who they are...coz i dont know what will happen to me or them for the next 2 second, rite?at least i can give them "sumthing" that we'll remember for each of us...

well...u're such a great teacher with a lot of wisdom...thats what i feel bout you...with ur whole experience bout life, i'm afraid i can be addicted with ur blog...since i can learn more and more....(waduh..jadi musti nyisihin waktu spesial nehh hehehehe)

be strong,keep smile...stand tall and tough like u olwes do...but do it with ur heart and for people that u love.. i believe the world is in ur hand....

jia yoo....

Christoffer said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Veron said...

Agust dearest,
Tx for ur expressive comment. I'm flattered.

I want to share what i know, share my feeling, my thoughts & my experiences. Hopefully my web will give good things for everyone who read it.

Tx also for ur compliment. But i m not a great teacher. I juz use my wisdom to dare expressing what i feel & think. I'll keep waiting ur next comment/ feedback, so together we can learn & upgrade ourselves..

Veron said...
This comment has been removed by the author.