Tuesday, March 11, 2008

How weak & powerless we are..

My mom got heart attach on 3rd March 2008. It's very shock me, coz Mom was the most healthiest person i've ever known. She did all house work herself & she sang like singer almost everyday.... The doctor did catheter & put 2 rings on her on 8th March.. I thought she was going home soon. But, on the 10th March early in the morning she got another heart attach... Doctor said it was very dangerous for her.. The 2nd heart attach has made me worry.. The doctor did something to her again and it took quite a long time.. (I could motivate myself on her 1st heart attach, but this 2nd heart attach has made me down & i got uncomfortable feeling).. After the doctor's finished, she was sent to ICU again. For hours she's still 'slept' & her blood pressure's too low, i kept comforting myself... When waiting for her, i was thinking how weak a human is.. And when I was thinking how powerless we are, i became angry. Angry to our limitness.. I was thinking that we have to have our own care & power.. There's a unique work of our nature. Whether we r a good person nor a religious person, yet illness & sudden death still can visit us.. And when the illness has time to visit us, we have to prepare our money, our time, our mentality & our energy.. And when that time's come, we more realize the value of money, time & health.

No comments: