Thursday, April 3, 2008

Mom has gone forever..

11 March 2008 at 12.20 Mom has left me forever... I thought Mom would stay with me till very old enough... It's almost a month since Mom's gone, but still i often cry alone at nite.. Sometimes i hide myself & cry.. My heart so hurt .. Still across into my mind why mom has given up so easily, why she didnot fight it for us, why she didn't want to c my bros' marriage... I m trying to be tough in front of bros.. I m trying to look tough in front of others..
Just now, after i read my youngest bro's blogger, i m crying ... i cannot stand it.. I feel that i haven't done my best when Mom was sick to make Mom survived & lived longer.... My youngest bro is so lucky, at least he has ever hugged Mom twice & said that he loves Mom.. I have never had chance telling her that I love her so much...

3 comments:

agustinus said...

no need to regret since u couldn't tell her how much you love her....

she knew....always....

u've done ur best for her...it's juz His plan...

Veron said...

Thankyou for such a comfort words for me.. i am so touch... Tx

agustinus said...

well...why should you say thank you for a story that touch me so much...

be strong and give a true smile for ur mom and for the world...

GBU..