Thursday, April 3, 2008

Shd take Mom to S'pore ?

Since Mom's passed away (11March 2008) till now, i still feel very deep sad......
Every time some friends (mostly) asked me why i didnot take Mom to see doctor in Spore that time, i've answered it with cool but deep inside me --untill now-- i m wondering... Maybe they were right that i shd take Mom to Spore that time.... Maybe if i took Mom to see doctor in Spore, she still lived with us, we still could eat her cook, heard her voice........
Although few friends also told me that i have done my best & couldnot do anything that time, coz Mom's artery's block was her big arteries which was very risk for her ~ even to fly to Spore ~ coz anytime could be burst & danger her life.... maybe they only comforted me so i wouldn't feel regret... Although my fren also told me not to hear any comment nor suggestion from people who can only talk now when everything has passed, who didnot know exactly how it was going on that time, who didnot attend that time what it was going on, who can only gave comments though they arenot a doctor, yet deep inside me-- i regret for not taking Mom to Spore to see the best doctor there ... Maybe i shd take Mom fly to Spore that time....

No comments: